|AMSI Declarations On The Closure|
|Tuesday, 11 December 2007 17:34|
The general secretariat of AMSI issued a press statement about its recent meeting to examine closing down its general headquarter.
The Association of Muslim Scholars in Iraq (AMSI) general secretariat has issued a press statement about its recent meeting that held and has examined the issue of closure of its general headquarter located in Ummul Qura Mosque in Baghdad.
Here is the statement:
The General Secretariat of AMSI has held a meeting on 20thof December 2007 to examine all aspects of closure of the general headquarter located in Baghdad by Mr.Ahmed Abdulghafour and who is behind him. GS of AMSI has decided the following:
1. Keeping Headquarter of AMSI in (Ummul Qura) Mosque in Baghdad as it is a symbol and a history. It could not be canceled by the errors of Mr.Ahmed Abdulghafour.
2. No bargaining upon it and AMSI will not accept any mediation of those whom were behind this action.
3. AMSI will not accept returning to its headquarter and the Radio station without necessary obligations to be completed.
4. A clear and a declared excuse and sorry about the violation of the headquarter and taking all false accusation back that thrown to the Association, and submitting an undertaking not repeat such action any more is to be done.
5. AMSI is highly appreciating all nation inside and outside the country both Arabs and the Muslim nations for their condemnation for the horrible action which Mr.Ahmed Abdulghafour has performed without any reasons. By doing so he served the occupation and the directions that are against the AMSI because it rejects the occupation and its puppets.
6. AMSI submits its gratefulness to all personalities, posts, establishments, political and religious powers, The National Groups, tribes, unions and technological societies inside and outside for its attitudes and good-willing.
7. AMSI presents its thanks and gratefulness to all personalities and honorable persons for the donations they have done and those whom gave lands to build a new headquarter on it.
8. AMSI prays Allah to accept those good deeds and to bless them.
AMSI General Secretariat
26 Dhil-Qdah 1428/ 06 Dec. 2007